Saturday, February 13, 2010

Keeping it in Perspective

What a week. For me, like many others, it was filled with some pretty heavy stressful moments. Whether it was dealing with transportation delays, in my attempt to make a very important meeting to present ideas for new firm initiatives, launch a very important communications/benefits portal, dealing with difficult moods of those at work and home, plan travel to see ill family, or the ongoing plans for my daughter's wedding in 32 days, I tried to keep things in perspective. While I was personally challenged, not by the "things" I had on my plate, but the negativity of others in my life, I kept my goal in site and never wavered. Today is a new day and the lesson learned is that, at the end of the day, keeping my perspective and faith in all my abilities to "overcome" adversity, of any kind, makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment