Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dare to Dream

Go ahead, make your imagination and dreams come true. 

Let me just say that it has been a long day arduous day at the office and that I wondered how I was going to write in my Blog today and what I would write about to inspire myself let alone others.  I had time to think about it on a short workout and on the train ride home tonight.  So, here goes.

I believe, as I have tried to share with others over this life time, that there is a lot to be said about holding on to what you want in your life and in your dream for yourself and your family.  Yes, dreaming...we all do it.  Admit it, you do too and you have one now while you are reading this Blog. It is part of living for everyone.  I know that there is more than one of you who can do that very well now now.

Let's face it dreaming is like climbing a ladder.  In fact, Thomas Huxley once said that the rung of the ladder was never meant for us to rest our foot upon, but to hold that foot long enough to enable us to put the other foot somewhat higher.  I believe that dreaming is the same concept.  Because if we keep moving forward in the path of our dreams there can really be nothing to stop us from having them become reality.

I agree that there will be obstacles along the way.  However, I believe that they only get in the way when we take our eyes off our goal and vision.  So, don't let fear control your thoughts.  If you want your dreams to come true the first thing you have to do is wake up and let them into your life and find the time and energy to grow into them. 

Do your best to not worry about what was, the what ifs. or even yesterday. Try not to go back and start over, none of us can do that, no matter how much we want to.  But we can do our part to believe in our dreams and write an amazing ending to the wonderful story called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment