Monday, February 8, 2010

Keeping it in Check

I know I'm not the only one who is greeted by chaos on Monday mornings. The personnel calling in, projects on the "to-do" list taking a back seat, managing partner wanting from the paralegals who are both out of the office and the on slot of Monday morning e-mail. If not, please share your secret. The good news in dealing with the chaos is managing your time and doing some simple A,B,C's of time management. There is no doubt about it that it does help. I have weekly meetings with my support staff to help keep them focused, my office manager and I meet each Friday to review what is on the horizon and who is responsible for what. Additionally, to deal with the barrage of e-mail, I quickly move what requires action to a task or over to my Outlook calendar for follow-up. Today, is no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment